Picwing Slideshow

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm feeling fine, thanks


Here is a picture of Finn with our Christmas tree. He LOVES the lights! If he is fussy we just turn on the Christmas tree lights and voila! happy baby! We may leave it up all year!

No, we never found the top of the tree, even after searching the entire garage and attic. We bent a few branches up, put the star on top and decorated that sucker. It actually looks OK, just kind of short.

I am doing well today after having outpatient surgery on my leg this morning to remove some of the veins. I'm still a little uncomfortable so I won't be sitting here at the computer for long. But the recovery is very, very fast and I should be right as rain by the weekend. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm all inspired to put up my Christmas tree! I can't believe it's been a week since you've posted. I'm not getting my Baby Finn fix ;)