Picwing Slideshow

Saturday, April 4, 2009

7 months old?! I owe you an update!


Would you like to hear all the excuses why I haven't posted in ages or should I just get to the fun stuff?

Fun stuff? OK!

Finn is hilarious and cracks up up all the time. He laughs at the dogs, laughs at us, laughs at his toys. He is a riot. The only time he isn't happy is when he gets hungry, which is when he turns into crazy screaming chimpanzee baby. We get food into his mouth as quickly as possible and he turns back into happy boy. He is also sitting up by himself, but still weeble-wobbley. He had his first ear infection (sympathy from my brother & sister-in-law: zero. They haven't slept for three years.). But we are past that now. Either he is the healthiest and most easy-going baby ever, or we are extraordinarily inattentive parents.

Tonight it is warm and so we put him in these little "midnight monster party" pjs from Old Navy, and they look like little boy pjs instead of baby pjs and he looks so big (sniff, sniff). I would have taken a picture so you could see all the cuteness but you know the flash wakes him up.We are trying to get our technical skills up to speed and as soon as that happens we will be able to upload video as well as photos. The grandparents are going to be SO excited.

So, next week is Easter and you know what that means... cute Easter outfit! For Finn at least; I'm just going to wear whatever fits. Losing that baby weight sloooowly but surely. Jonathan and I are doing fine. Work, school, blah blah blah. We are just loving our little guy and having as much fun as possible.



3 comments:

tinythog said...

Finn is a sweetie! Every wonderful stage they enter into just gets better and better. I keep saying at each one that it's my favorite, but then the next one comes along and it's my favorite too!

Lisa said...

Your little guy is so cute...and getting cuter every time I see his pictures! Kids - ya gotta love 'em--even if you haven't slept in 3 years :P
-Lisa

Anonymous said...

We have a boy!!!! 27 lbs., 36 inches long. 2:30 p.m. 4/15/09.