Picwing Slideshow

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Excuses: Why I haven't posted in so long

1. There was a tsunami.
2. Attack by killer bees.
3. Outbreak of shingles.
4. Avalanche.
5. Lingering malaise.

These would all be really good excuses, but none of them apply to me. I'm just generally behind on stuff.

For those of you who haven't heard, I got a part-time TA position teaching rhetoric at UTD. Teaching 3 hours a week isn't too tough, but being a full-time student (required for TA's) is a schedule-killer. And Finn has dropped his morning nap, which takes another chunk out of my day. All that to say, it's not that my life is hard-- it's not-- but it IS busy.

But, as I told some friends, my biggest problem right now is that I got exactly what I wanted (a part-time teaching job with great experience + free tuition). That's a pretty good problem to have. I'll take it.

Back to the reason you're here: pictures of Finn! I'll post birthday pics later; this random assortment was all I could handle today. All our love!



With Cousin Alex and Uncle David at Alex's birthday party


reading with Susu


Finn and his great-great-grandma Ellen (Maw Maw)


No comments: