Picwing Slideshow

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shark Finn

well, I know you've been waiting to see what Finn would be for halloween.
Taa-daah!
He's a shark. Get it? Shark? Finn?
Here's our life group kiddos, all dressed up. That's Queen Vashti holding Finn, accompanied by Batman, a dragon ninja, iCarly, Snow White, Mary Ingalls, Hannah Montana, a ghost, a unicycle-riding-clown, and a hippie.

I didn't get pictures of Charlie Brown, the vampire-skeleton, Darth Vader, the butterfly, Frankenstein, or the solar system.

I love Halloween.

I'm not sure why I look so irritated at the octopus in this picture. I wasn't!
But check out that SHARK costume!

Under the Sea family. All we are missing is some Sea Monkeys.

Finn ate chili, some popcorn AND a three musketeers (fun size) candy bar.
He was in shark heaven.

Hope all of you had a happy halloween!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I will NEVER tire of Gianni the Octopi. I'm bookmarking him.