
Before Valentine's Day, we went to take family portraits at the park, with the lovely and talented Emily Vinson. Immediately before she started shooting, Finn fell down and busted his lip open. Hard. It was bloody, bloody, bloody. But did we let that stop us from taking family pictures?

I think you know the answer.

I just kept some wipes in my pocket and wiped the blood off between shots. And Finn didn't seem to mind, especially since Jonathan's pockets were full of animal crackers.



These are pretty slobbery, and we could photoshop the slobber off, but it's kind of funny.


I think Emily did a great job! And when you consider that it was almost 6pm, in February,
at dusk, I think you'll agree with me that she did a REALLY great job.


So happy Valentine's Day to all our dear ones!
May your hearts be full of love, and your pictures be free of bloody lips.
1 comment:
Such great pictures. And might I say Sara's hair is looking very fabulous these days.
Post a Comment