
When we were in Tulsa, Finn and Susu and I went to the Oklahoma Aquarium.

It's in Jenks, right on the river.

Finn making a fishy face.

The turtles were a big hit. Finn LOVES turtles. Preferably large real ones.
I don't have a picture of it, because it was freaking me out, but they had a GIANT alligator snapping turtle. It was huge and, in my opinion, way scarier than the sharks.

Enjoying the fish. We have watched Finding Nemo about a hundred times, and Finn was definitely into the clownfish and the blue "Dory" fish.

The shark tunnel was dark, quiet and peaceful. They are beautiful creatures.

See those sharks swimming by?

They also have a tide pool petting zoo!

Finn enjoyed this part.

He is so excited! The truth is, there aren't any starfish or anything at all in the pool right in front of him. He is just so excited to be touching the WATER!

Hooray for water!

He is having a big time.

These are stingrays. At certain times of day you can feed them, and I think pet them, but we weren't there at the right time.

Finn wasn't sure about the rays.

At the entrance they have this big alligator (or maybe crocodile, I'm not sure).

Finn wanted to touch his big sharp teeth.

Brave boy!

As long as Susu and I were right there, that is.

He had a healthy respect for those teeth.

This is an otter toy in the gift shop. They have a great otter exhibit, but it was a little too dark to get a good picture. Finn loved the otters!

"Just keep swimming!" --Dory,
Finding Nemo
No comments:
Post a Comment