Picwing Slideshow

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Gianni wants YOU to have a happy Easter.

 Sometimes I'm not sure why we bother trying to take family pictures.

 Most of them are goofy, as you can see.

 This ia about as good as it gets, right here.

 Yep.

 We ate lunch and hunted eggs at the home of some friends.

 Here's Finn and their daughter hunting eggs.

 So. Sweet.

 Finn got the hang of it very quickly.

 Personally, I like this one of Gianni holding the basket.

 M and Finn running...

 and running...

 and running.

 All the kiddos hunting eggs!

 Liam observes with a critical eye.

 Comparing the haul.

 Finn is so excited just to be there. "Pway with other kids!"

So sad when we have to go.

 Trying to avert disaster: two hours past naptime.

 Liam and Daddy hanging out.

 This picture was hard-fought, so I had to include it.

Me and my sweetie.

No comments: