Picwing Slideshow

Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Family!


Most of you know that I have a sort-of-adopted little sister named Ashlyn. She and David are the same age and, while not legally adopted by my parents, she may as well be! Ashlyn and her husband Billy and their two girls, Audrie and Trynity, came to visit us on Sunday. While they were in Dallas they also saw Billy's brother's new baby.

Sorry these pictures aren't better. We were just sort of snapping them really quickly. They are a really cute little family. And by "little" I mean "short", ha ha!

OK, that was a low blow...
get it? Low? Cause they're short? I just crack myself up.

My brother David and I have to tease Ashlyn sometimes for being the short one. I guess she just takes after my mom. ;) We really are glad they came by, it was great to see them!

No comments: