First let me explain that I am all about eco-friendly stuff. I don't buy paper towels. We only use cloth napkins. We have refillable water bottles that we take to work and to the gym to avoid using plastic bottles. We put more in our recycling bin than we do in the trash. We go out of our way to save the earth. Now that you know how self righteously green we are, let me tell you how much I love disposable baby stuff.
I actually considered using cloth diapers at one point. What was I thinking?? Can I tell you how much I love disposable stuff? Not just disposable diapers and wipes. I have disposable changing pad covers. Disposable washcloths? Love 'em! If they made disposable onesies, I'd get those too.
I still use cloth napkins and towels, but disposable baby stuff is the way to go.
Besides, I read somewhere that there is more cat litter in landfills than diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know why there's more cat litter than diapers in landfills? Crazy cat ladies. I'm not judging them, I may be one someday.
When some lady has 8 cats, she's just odd, but may not be the only one on the block. When some lady has 8 kids, they make a TV show called John & Kate Plus 8.
We thought by adopting we would escape the whole potty training thing. Well, God had other plans. Drew has discovered the joy of peeing in the toilet. I used pull-ups on the girls. It really wasn't too bad. Andrew is a different story. We are paying for DAYCARE not pull-ups. So, I have three pairs of plastic pants and a dozen pair of cartoon undear for boys. Yes, we've managed to go through 9 pair in one day. But I'm sticking to my guns and not buying pull-ups. (I'm repeating this to myself over and over and over...)
Post a Comment