Picwing Slideshow

Monday, September 22, 2008

Our little man








Some cute shots of our little man... Note his stylish Hawaiian shirt (disregard the silly but convenient baby gown in the other shots). He has so many cute clothes! Luckily, he spits up on them enough that we have to change his outfit several times a day, so we will be sure to wear them all before he outgrows them (which won't be long). Gram bought him some cute things while she was here but we were smart and bought bigger sizes so he could wear them later.

Finn is quite a dapper little guy. He has a driving cap, penny loafers, and a madras plaid blazer, among other cute things. They are a scooch big yet but I promise a picture in those sometime soon.

2 comments:

Mommy of two said...

Can I say your little boy is beautiful . . .well he is! I love the last picture! He is so handsome! I can't wait to see and hold him! It sounds like you guys are having all kinds of fun with him!

Mommy of two said...

Can I say your little boy is beautiful . . .well he is! I love the last picture! He is so handsome! I can't wait to see and hold him! It sounds like you guys are having all kinds of fun with him!